Publicly available information released following an FOI access request
The Defence Force Remuneration Tribunal is required by the Freedom of Information Act 1982 s 11C to publish a disclosure log on the Australian Public Service Commission's website. The disclosure log lists information which has been released in response to an FOI access request.
The disclosure log requirement does not apply to:
- personal information about any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- information about the business, commercial, financial or professional affairs of any person if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable'
- other information covered by a determination made by the Australian Information Commissioner if publication of that information would be 'unreasonable', and/or
- any information if it is not reasonably practicable to publish the information because of the extent of modifications that would need to be made to delete the information listed in the above dot points.
The information described in this register has been released by the Defence Force Remuneration Tribunal under the Freedom of Information Act 1982 and is available for public access.
A link is provided if the information can be downloaded from this website or another website. Information that is not available on a website may be obtained by contacting the FOI Contact Officer at:
Defence Force Remuneration Tribunal
GPO Box 2761
CANBERRA ACT 2601
Telephone: (02) 6257 3855
Fax: (02) 6257 3795
There may be documents in the disclosure log that are currently not available in html format. If you are unable to read the format provided please contact the FOI Contact Officer and we will endeavour to meet all reasonable requests for an alternative format of the document in a timely manner.
|FOI ref number||01/2015|
|Date of access||21 October 2015|
|FOI request||The applicant sought all documents related to the reasons for the Tribunal's decisions to cease the (daily rate) arduous conditions allowances in July 2013.|
|Information published in the disclosure log||22 documents were identified in the Tribunal's records and released with information outside the scope of the request redacted.|
|FOI ref number||01/2012|
|Date of access||28 March 2012|
|FOI request||The applicant requested information relating to web browser and social media channel use by government agencies.|
|Information published in the disclosure log|
The request was not considered to be a viable request as it sought participation in a survey of social media use. Further reasons for the request not be considered as viable included the categories below.
- The request did not seek information on specific Defence Force Remuneration Tribunal (DFRT) documents, e.g. Decisions, Determinations, Statements, all of which are made publicly available on the DFRT website; and
- The DFRT does not use social media forums e.g. Twitter, Facebook, You Tube etc.
|Other information||The DFRT did not participate in the survey.|
A copy of the DFRT Disclosure Log can be downloaded here PDF, 238.24 KB.